Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Really, so I'm actually going to try this again......

So as may be apparent from the one & only previous posting, I clearly did not get into the whole blogging thing.  What with work, bedrest, having triplets, living in the NICU for a month, raising triplets, going back to work....well, you get the picture.  However, I'm going to try once again.  Mainly because the trio's baby books are in sad sad shape and if I force myself to post about life, they'll have some record of their early years - what did our mothers do????

So where are we today?  Hubby still has a great job.  I'm up for a promotion.  And the itty bits aren't as itty or bitty anymore - and they're ONE.  I work Mon - Thurs and stay at home w/the fab 3 Fri - Sun.  A (boy) & B (girl) are taking steps on their own - they've each mastered three to four solo before crashing in our arms.  C (boy) isn't as interested in walking on his own since he clearly can push everything around the play room w/reckless abandon - not just push toys mind you, he believes everything has wheels, so even our kid sized music stand goes from one end of the room to the other with the big Hulkster pushing it around.   

Here's some shots from our amazing One Year pumpkin patch photo shoot with dear friend Allie. If these aren't the cutest babies in the world, then I don't know what.........





No comments:

Post a Comment